- Última actualización: Miércoles, 17 Agosto 2016 20:09
- Visto: 7305
What can I take in my baggage while leaving the country?
Passengers have the right to export:
- Personal belongings.
- Items and objects temporarily imported and now re-exported, proved by the document given to them by Customs when arriving in the country.
- An amount up to five thousands (5000) USD (See regulations of the Central Bank of Cuba)
- Items legally purchased in the country, a reasonable amount indicating non-commercial purposes and which are not subjected to any regulation, and if requiring a permit or authorization, it shall be submitted to Customs.
What I cannot take in my baggage while leaving the country?
Do not take with you or as part of your baggage:
- Drugs, narcotics and psychotropic substances or hallucinogens.
- Blood derivative Products.
- Obscene or pornographic literature, items and objects that put at risk the general interests of the nation.
The export of the following items and products is not allowed:
- Cultural assets declared part of the National Cultural Heritage.
- Manuscript books, incunabula (published between 1440 and 1500).
- Books and leaflets bearing stamps from libraries from the National System of Public Libraries and from Cuban Entities and Institutions, as well as "R" Cuban Book publications.
- Books, leaflets and foreign serial publications printed between the sixteenth and the eighteenth century and Cubans published in the eighteenth century.
- Lobster, in any quantity and form of presentation.