- Última actualización: Martes, 02 Agosto 2016 12:22
- Visto: 3857
Tips to avoid unnecessary inconveniences
Passengers may contribute to expedite clearance and avoid inconveniences if they:
- Fill out the Passenger Customs Declaration correctly.
- Bring medicines and stuffs exempt from payment in separate packages and separate from the rest of their baggage.
- Comply with the amount of one thousand pesos ($ 1,000.00) authorized to be imported and do not bring excessive amounts of one same article, which can be assumed to be for commercial matters.
- Do not bring or carry items which are subjected to prior authorization without having the Authorization Document.EscucharLeer fonéticamente
We also recommend that passengers do not carry with them or have as part of their hand luggage any sharp, penetrating, stabbing or blunt item as well as other person’s packages (appliances, literature, pieces of baggage or any other items which belong to another person).