Última actualización: Martes, 02 Agosto 2016 11:41
FOR A FASTER AND SAFER CLEARANCE OF YOUR SHIPMENTS
- The shipment must comply with the provisions set for items value (not to exceed $ 200.00 pesos)
- If the value of the shipped items is higher than one hundred dollars ($ 100.00) a Consular Invoice must be attached
- In one single shipment no parcels for different addressees shoul be included.
- The parcel or parcels included in the shipment should clearly read on the outside:
- Full name and address of the sender;
- Full name and address of the addressee in Cuba;
- If the addressee is a collaborator, a student, a resident abroad or an official.
- The list of items and their value;
- Total value of the items;
- Addressee phone number;